- The surface is very wear-resistant, remains attractive for long periods and its manufacture is environment-friendly
- The relief ensures an anti-slip effect, avoids “pressure zones” and enables a correct seated position
- Extensive freedom of movement for feet and legs
- The tube is protected by scratch and impact-resistant plastic caps
Its name is derived from ‘versatility’. The versatility of this chair is due in large part to its clean design, which allows it to be used in a wide range of situations. The designers sought to achieve a calm visual image, so that the classroom never appears ‘overloaded’, even during ‘dynamic’ use.
available in different sizes:
- height: 63 cm, width: 39 cm and height to shell: 34 cm
- height: 67 cm, width: 39 cm and height to shell: 38 cm
- height: 75 cm, width 44 cm and height to shell: 42 cm
- height: 81 cm, width: 44 cm and height to shell: 46 cm
- height: 86 cm, width: 44 cm and height to shell: 50 cm
- Seat shell: Durawood: combines the advantages of wood, plastic, and melamine resin.
- Chassis: the steel legs are coated with a layer of an epoxy and/or polyester resin-based powder.