- Thanks to the hidden height adjustment, the rectangular table can be easily adapted.
- The sturdy frame construction guarantees solid stability for all Tero system tables.
- Table combinations - all with maximum legroom - can be created.
The Tero product line inspires with stylish shapes and fresh colours. Thanks its modular concept, the original configuration can be expanded at any time. This is not only practical but also ecologically responsable and contributes to the long durability of the product.
- Round table leg:
- ø40 mm: 72 cm, 76 cm, 68 - 82 cm (height adjustable)
- ø50 mm: 72 cm, 76 cm, 68 - 82 cm (height adjustable)
- Square table leg: 72 cm, 76 cm
- 70 x 70 m, 70 x 120 cm, 70 x 140 cm, 70 x 175 cm
- 80 x 80 cm, 80 x 120 cm, 80 x 160 cm
- Durapan: The top has a synthetic resin coating on both sides and is additionally protected by a transparent anti-scratch layer.
- Plywood: The top consists of a core of 13 multiplex layers with a decorative plastic covering and a protective layer underneath.
The steel legs are coated with a layer of an epoxy and/or polyester resin-based powder.
Wheels (round table leg ø50 mm and height 76 cm)